These Activities on Air helps children to understand that there's air around them, be it Indoors or Outdoor.Children realise that they need air for their daily life.
PRESENCE OF AIR
1.Children have realised being surrounded by air, by; a) breathing In and Out. b) Using fans.
2. Children have gained the experience of air occupying empty containers by dipping bottles and containers in water to produce bubbles.
3. Children also learnt that balloons, flags and propellers are blown by air.
IMPORTANCE OF AIR
1. Air helps some musical instruments to produce sound by blowing, e.g. flutes and whistles.
2. Air also contributes to the blowing of balloons which decorates different celebrations.
3. Air helps most machines to move or work.
1. Children have learnt that MOVING AIR is called WIND.
2. AIR is LIFE.